Saturday, January 9, 2016

Eve Torres Quits RW during RW Active Interview



Eve Torres shocked the RW Universe on Power to The People when, following her X-Division Championship loss to Tara, she quit RW in a fit of rage.

A two-time longest reigning X-Division Champion, Eve announced her unceremonious departure on RW App's second screen experience. She lambasted Rebellion General Manager Stephanie McMahon as well as Summer Rae and condemned the blue brand’s boss for the last-minute stipulation to her title bout, which ruled she could lose the championship via disqualification or count-out.

“This is completely unfair! Steph cannot add a stipulation last minute like this," said Eve. "She needs to be removed from her position as Rebellion's General Manager.”

After her pleas gained no traction, Eve snapped and served the RW Universe with her immediate resignation, storming off the set and bringing her decorated career to an end.

“I’m the victim here. The crowd should be cheering for me," she said. I don’t need this place ... I don’t need RW. I won a reality show. OK? I quit! I quit!”