Thursday, August 20, 2015

RW SummerSlam 2015: Creative Team Predictions

RW SummerSlam live on Pay-Per-View and on the RW Network August 23rd!

RW SummerSlam 2015 is shaping up to me the biggest Pay-Per-View in the history of Revolution Wrestling. With so many people buzzing, wondering what the outcome of the Pay-Per-View will be this Sunday. We took to the creative team of Revolution Wrestling and asked them who they thought would come out victorious in this Sunday's festivities. Take these answers with a grain of salt, as the card seems to be as unpredictable as it can possibly get. 


CARMLICIA VS MADISON AND NIKKI VS TEAM BAE
MARCUS: I see Team B.A.E. winning after Sasha does a sneaky roll up on Alicia!
ASLAN: I see Carmlicia retaining, cause I don't feel like they are done ruling the tag division just yet.
ANN: I'm between Team BAE  and my team. Team BAE are strong competitors, I'm not saying Madison and Nikki aren't, but I don't see them as championship material. There's something about them that doesn't match. On the other hand, team BAE is perfect combination. But that doesn't mean they will win. Me and Fox are really excited for this match. Hopefully Carmlicia will continue their reign.
SAVANNA: I personally see a wildcard happening here, I either see Madison picking up the win or Sasha Banks stealing the victory and capturing the Tag Team Titles. I'm gonna go with Madison and Nikki going home with the gold.

CARMLICIA - 2 / TEAM BAE - 1 / MADISON AND NIKKI - 1

TORRIE WILSON VS SABLE
MARCUS: Sable is going to pick the victory up in a let's say...sneaky way.
ASLAN: Torrie doesn't have the best-track record when it comes to winning, but I think she might just pull through and defeat Sable.
ANN: I think Torrie will win. Why? Because she's way better than Sable. But let's be honest, I don't care about this match, it's just models vs model match to see who's the hottest. A waste of space.
SAVANNA: I believe Sable will come out on top...as always. But I do believe the real winners will be the viewers.

TORRIE - 2 / SABLE - 2

ROSA MENDES VS IVELISSE 
MARCUS: I see Ivelisse winning because Rosa's been on a downward spiral since losing the title to current X-Division Champion, Eve. Rosa has since then been losing to the lower part of talent. So yeah, Ivelisse will come out victorious.
ASLAN: My prediction is that Rosa is going to tango all over Ivelisse. Why? Because Rosa has the fire and passion it takes. Ivelisse barely manages to keep up with the segments she's booked in. Rosa is underrated and will show she has what it takes.
ANN: I think Ivelisse will win because she has more potential than Rosa. Ivelisse has that Mexican fiery attitude, meanwhile Rosa... well... she can dance.
SAVANNA: I believe Ivelisse will pull the victory over Rosa, but I'm not sure how I feel about that. Am I happy..or sad? I don't really know who I'm rooting for in this match to be honest. But the match should be good since the two know each other very well.

IVELISSE - 3 / ROSA - 1

TRISH VS LITA VS MICKIE JAMES
MARCUS: The match will be great with tons of story-telling but in the end I see Trish coming out with the win.
ASLAN: They all have something in common: they just want to win. It's tough to call but I predict Trish to win.
ANN: Personally, I think Trish will win. But I wouldn't let Lita behind. I said Trish because she has more experience in this than the other girls, but that's just my opinion. I will watch it myself and see. Who knows? Maybe even Mickie James gets the win.
SAVANNA: Lita. Lita has been quite the underdog in my book throughout this, and she is often overlooked but she will show her skills at SummerSlam. This is probably the match I am most anticipated for.

TRISH - 3 / LITA - 1 / MICKIE JAMES - 0

TAMINA VS TARA
MARCUS: Tamina because Tara has yet to win a match and I don't see her winning one any time soon.
ASLAN: I say Tamina beats Tara in a back and forth match. Tara has yet to win a match, but I don't think it will be this one.
ANN: Tara will! Even though she is new, she is the next big thing. And Tamina, well she needs to improve. But she will do it good in the future. I hope Tara wins so she proves the whole RW universe wrong.
SAVANNA: Tara could pull out the upset in the match and win her first match, a year after her roleplay debut; since FHW SummerSlam. But Tamina could use the ever so devious AJ Lee to pick up the victory. Hm, let me take a chance and go with Tara! Widow Vixens represent!

TAMINA - 2 / TARA - 2

LAYLA VS EVA MARIE
MARCUS: Layla will come out with the win in a controversial ending.
ASLAN: Layla has been on a roll since returning to RW. She has the experience it takes, but the biggest mistake she can do is to underestimate Eva. There's a red storm rising and it looks like it's heading in Layla's direction. I say Eva Marie wins after a long competitive match finally putting Layla's streak to an end.
ANN: Oh my goodness! That match will be so long and so...complicated. I will go with Layla, she has been undefeated since her return, but maybe Eva Marie will stop her, but I doubt. Layla wants the gold, and she might get that after she's done with half the roster.
SAVANNA: Layla is a suuuper hard competitor. The girl knows what she wants and she keeps her eyes locked on the prize. Eva needs to get her roots touched up. Layla it is.

LAYLA - 3 / EVA - 1

ALEXA BLISS VS NAOMI VS PAIGE
MARCUS: The match will be exciting and fast paced in the beginning, but I see Paige picking up the win over Alexa as Naomi gets screwed get again, in a title match.
ASLAN: Alexa Bliss hasn't shown the fire we usually see from her lately, I feel like it's time for someone new to step up. Naomi has been begging for a chance for so long and I believe she will take it in an impressive match.
ANN: Rooting for Paige. Because she deserves a title, she has been here for a longtime and everyone underestimates her just because she's not as "good" as the other. Of course I would like to see Naomi as champ, but her black fat ass can wait.
SAVANNA: Unfortunately in my opinion, the match can either be really good, or really really bad. I would like to see Paige hold the gold for once but realistically, I do think Naomi will pick up the victory after a very very sloppy match, if she is as thirsty to win as she has shown in the past.

ALEXA - 0 / PAIGE - 2 / NAOMI - 2

EVE TORRES VS SUMMER RAE
MARCUS: I see Eve winning with a move that involves a kick, it'll be a back and forth match with near-falls. In the end, I see Eve winning the match but Summer to cash in her contract and face again the same night for the title.
ASLAN: This is tough because both of them have a couple of tricks up their sleeves. I think Eve would be the "usual" guess, but I'll say Summer will surprise us and win in the end!
ANN: Hmm, I want Summer to win but at the same time I do want Eve to win! I'm going with Summer, someone needs to end Eve as soon as possible! She is amazing and I respect her but honestly, I don't want her to bury everyone, so I'm with Summer.
SAVANNA: Not gonna lie, I actually think I might have found the girl who will take the title from Eve, and that's Summer Rae. I have my doubts against Eve but I won't let them show, so Eve Torres FTW!

EVE TORRES - 2 / SUMMER RAE - 2

STEPHANIE McMAHON VS AJ LEE
MARCUS: The match will be okay due to Stephanie's lack of in-ring skills, but who knows, Stephanie might end up stealing the victory, because hey, McMahon's own the business, right?
ASLAN: Stephanie hasn't been in a match in a while now, but something tells me she will show AJ Lee who the real first lady of RW is and why exactly she is her boss and the tables aren't turned.
ANN: Obviously Stephanie! I mean, AJ has all the experience in the ring, but Stephanie is smarter than her. And I'm sure she has some kind of plan to beat AJ. I'm really excited for this match because this will change the future.
SAVANNA: Let's just say...Stephanie has the right friends in the right places. Stephanie.

STEPHANIE - 4 / AJ LEE - 0 

Now we want to turn it over to who's opinion matters the most..the viewers! Join the conversation by tweeting @RWWrestling your thoughts on the outcomes for SummerSlam 2015 using the hashtag #RWSummerSlam! Or discuss your opinions in the comments section below!


Revolution Wrestling's SummerSlam is LIVE on Pay-Per-View and on the RW Network August 23rd!