Sunday, August 13, 2017

REVOLUTION WRESTLING: SUMMERSLAM WEEKEND PREDICTIONS






The biggest parties of the Summer are only WEEKS away. NXT Takeover: Brooklyn will kick off SummerSlam weekend at Barclays Center. The action begins on Saturday, August 19th. SummerSlam will also take place at the Barclays Center. Sunday, August 20th, the biggest party of the Summer for the RAW and SmackdownLIVE Superstars. There will be three title matches taking part during SummerSlam weekend.

Billie Kay vs Bianca BelAir - NXT Women's Championship on the line.
Nikki Bella vs Paige vs Nia Jax - RAW Women's Championship on the line.
Becky Lynch vs Natalya vs Summer Rae vs Dana Brooke vs Alexa Bliss - SmackdownLIVE Women's Championship on the line.

The Superstars of RW were asked questions about these title matches.

Who will walk out as the first ever NXT Women's Champion at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn? Bianca BelAir or Billie Kay?

Mandy Rose: "I don't care who wins because no matter who wins I will beat them and win the NXT Women's Championship because I AM THE GOLDEN GODDESS!!!"

Ruby Riot: Bianca BelAir of course. That girl is a bad ass.

Nikki Cross: "Does it matter? Someday sooner or later I'm going to TAKE the NXT Women's Championship, it does not matter who's the first champion,  the second one, the third one, the current one... The NXT Women's Division will be taken... I'm rooting for Belair, she looks more into the business than That Iconic/Hideous girl... But whoever wins: SAni†Y is coming to take..."

Peyton Royce: "Isn't it obvious who'll be walking out as champion at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn? Of course it'll be Billie! What a stupid question. I mean, Bianca has absolutely nothing on Billie, she's got style but no substance."

Dakota Kai: "Well firstly both of those girls are extremely talented and I'm really excited for them but I think Billie Kay's ego will end up  costing  her big time so... I'm saying Bianca BelAir."

Bianca BelAir: 3
Billie Kay: 1

Who will walk out as the first ever RAW Women's Champion at RW SummerSlam? Nikki Bella, Paige or Nia Jax?

Brie Bella: "What kind of QUESTION is this? My dearest sister Nikki Bella will win it for us! Nikki is fearless. She's dominant, she's smart, she's powerful, and most importantly she's a Bella. Nia Jax may have squashed me with her weight on Raw, but Nikki will knock the weight off of her and the paleness out of Paige to become the Raw women's champion!"

Alexa Bliss: Quite frankly...I couldn't care less, because the only thing that matters is that THE GODDESS of Revolution Wrestling, Me - Alexa Bliss - is about to become your SmackDown Live Women's Champion!

Tamina Snuka: Nia Jax because she's the only other woman besides myself that could crush the rest of these girls.

Peyton Royce: "All the girls have so much talent so it'll be difficult to choose, but Nia Jax has got a bigger mean streak in her than the other two women in that match so I think her aggressiveness will allow her to pick up the win. She has the physical advantage so it's obvious why she's my pick to win.

Becky Lynch: "I'm going with Paige. I love a good underdog. Nia and Nikki  have been no doubt dominating the roster, but Paige has had to work her way up to get to the match at Summerslam. That's my pick and I hope it comes true."

Sasha Banks: "Of course I'm rooting for my girl Paige. The other two disgust me and I think I'll have to ask Stephanie to trade me to SmackDown if one of those two win the RAW Women's Championship."

Bayley: Hmm.. This was a tough decision. Paige has the grittiness you need to win over the crowd and the people backstage, but Nia is no force to be reckoned with, and we all know that. So...Nikki Bella is my choice. I see her as the underdog here compared to the other two girls, and us underdogs have to stick together!

Emma: "Who cares? They're not on my brand, I don't have to worry about any of them."

Lana: "I don't care about who walks out Raw women's champion, I'm only concerned with who will walk out Smackdown women's champion."

Paige: 2
Nia Jax: 2
Nikki Bella: 2

Who will walk out as the first ever SmackdownLIVE Women's Champion at RW SummerSlam? Becky Lynch, Natalya, Summer Rae, Dana Brooke or Alexa Bliss?

Emma: I don't care at all! But I will say this, Natalya has the pedigree and experience, she can definitely win the championship. But in the end, no matter who wins, I'm gunning for the title so they better watch out!

Dakota Kai: Oooh. That's a toughie... I'm really excited for this match actually... Good luck to all of those in it but um... I gotta say the Lass Kicker Becky Lynch because she is not only strong boned she is strong hearted as well.

Bianca BelAir: I think Alexa Bliss because she is so tiny and people just naturally underestimate her she is the toughEST chick out there and will do whatever it takes to get to the top.

Billie Kay: Hm..... Who I would want to win the Smackdown Live women's championship.... Well Alexa Bliss. It's simple she is the best on Smackdown Live. She has the talent, the looks, amazing Mic work as well as the wrestling ability. Alexa Bliss is the one that will defeat all four women because the Goddess of Smackdown Live always wins.

Lana: I believe that Dana Brooke or maybe even Summer Rae will walk out the first Smackdown women's champion, I think that there are doubters who underestimate them! plus whoever wins will have to face me on Smackdown.

Sasha Banks: My girl Summer Rae will pick up the victory at SummerSlam. That's it. That's all. Any more questions?

Summer Rae: 2
Alexa Bliss: 2
Dana Brooke: 1
Natalya: 1
Becky Lynch: 1

Per Shane McMahon, Alexa Bliss has officially been removed out of the SummerSlam Smackdown Women's Championship match making it a Fatal Four Way.